Job Opportunity - Senior Lead Engineer
Sunday, 3rd December 2017
ZI-ARGUS which has been operating in Asia for over 100 years and currently employs around 14,000 people in the region.
ZI-ARGUS is currently expanding its regional organization in Asia-Pacific and is therefore looking for dynamic, experienced and enthusiastic individuals who want to join our team in the following position;
Senior Lead Engineer - Process Control Projects - Brewing, F&B, CPG (based in Bangkok Thailand)
- Responsible for managing a team of project engineers to implement process control projects in Brewing, Food & Beverage and Consumer Goods Industries.
- Lead and implement software engineering on level of PLC, SCADA and DCS systems, including related hardware design.
- Prepare relevant project documents such as; functional design specifications, budget analysis, cost estimates and schedules.
- Maintain clear communication with the end customers on project progress and additional work. Ensure that all requirements from customers are recognized and correctly followed.
- Provide technical support for the assigned/ responsible project to customer and Project Sales Team.
- Coordinate with suppliers to make sure technical requirements and delivery schedules are maintained and understood.
- Manage, implement and follow up to ensure that the project is effectively executed and time schedules are met.
- Develop plans and actions to prevent and solve any problems arising during implementation of the project.
- Ensure that all customer requirements are properly followed up.
- The Senior Lead Engineer will report to the Regional Operations Manager Indochina and will be based in Bangkok, Thailand.
- Any nationality, Male/ Female age minimum 30 years old.
- Bachelor's degree of Master degree in Industrial Automation, Electrical Engineering, Electronics or Mechatronics..
- 5-10 years proven hands-on experience with some of the most commonly used Control platforms in the Brewing, F&B & CPG industries like BrewMaxx, Braumat, PCS-7, PlantPAX, etc.
- Strong communication abilities with clear fluency in English
- Self-motivated, dynamic, strong team player but also able to work independently.
An attractive remuneration package commensurable with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidates.
If you think you are the right person to join our success, please send your English application to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.